Tuesday, 26 April 2011

final and printed newspaper

Due to the audience feedback I changed the weather forecast photos to make them more suitable and linked to the local weather of Bromley. I changed the position of the FREE label. I also developed and changed the date. I developed both my advertisements on the first and second page to make them more attractive to my target audience. I labelled all my photos to show the audience exactly what they will be reading about and what's on offer in the newspaper.
Overall I am happy with the outcome of my final printed newspaper, I think that it will attract my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment