Wednesday, 30 March 2011

draft and feedback



This is what my newspaper looks like at the moment. There are a few things I still need to develop on thanks to the audience feedback I received which is to make my advertisement on my first page more detailed to show exactly what product they would be buying. I also need to change the weather forecast photos . I also had to change and develop the date on the paper and label my photos, so it was clearer to the audience what was in the paper.





I printed my newspaper so far out and asked teachers and other pupils from the school to comment on sticky notes and stick them to the areas of the newspaper where they think needs changing or developing. This was a good technique for audience feedback as I had my target audience commenting which helped me know exactly what they wanted with from my newspaper.
I found the feedback given to me by the audience very helpful and useful and has helped me to develop my newspaper to the level I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment